3 Ways to Pray When You Go
First Way - Pray for the saved but uncommitted.
• They live in every community.
• They have become apathetic or complacent.
• They have been wounded or abused.
• Ask God to convict them of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
• Pray they will return to a faithful and loving fellowship.
• Pray they will overcome a bad church experience. (1 John 4:10-12; 19-21)
Second Way - Pray for the unsaved in your community.
• Ask God to remove the blindness from their minds.
(2 Corinthians 4:4-5)
• Ask God to bring light into the darkness they are experiencing.
• Ask God to deliver them from the spirit of disobedience.
• Ask God to reach through their hardened minds. (2 Corinthians 3:14)
• Ask God to set the captives free. (2 Timothy 2:26)
Third Way - Steward Your Inheritance With Prayer
- Give praise to God that the nations of this world belong to Jesus! (Psalm 2:7-8; 24:1-2)
• Paul describes a very well-organized enemy. Every level of life is impacted. (Ephesians 6:12)
• Satan resists the work of God. Prayer is our resistance! (John 10:10-11; I Peter 5:8-11)
• Let praise and scriptural affirmations of faith be your chains to bind demonic activity. (Psalm 149:1-9)
• Pray for the government, schools, organizations, sport clubs, etc.. to align with Kingdom values. ( 2 Timothy 2:1-7)
- Pray for open doors for the gospel to be shared with clarity. (Col. 4:2-6)
- Dr. Thomas Wright (Amended by Pastor Jeff Ling)